Aadhaar card on your Mobile “MAadhaar”
Get Mobile Aadhaar card by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) who launched mAadhaar android app in july this year which enables users to carry their information on mobile phones. Users must have phone numbers registered in aadhaar card, app will store data including name, date of birth, gender, address and photograph.
Mobile Aadhaar requires registered mobile number in aadhaar card, downloading maadhaar app can be used as ID Proof. Indian railways has allowed mAadhaar as ID proof for rail journeys.
Steps to download m Aadhaar app
- Go to Google play store download mAadhaar app or Click here.
- After installation register with your Aadhaar number or scan the bar-code on Aadhaar card.
- The app will send a sms to the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Once the OTP is verified your information like name, Aadhaar number will be displayed.
- To view your details login with Aadhaar number and password.
Above steps are applicable to download MAadhaar on android mobiles only. Currently the app is under beta testing, it will be updated with some more changes and will be available.